Home » , » The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Chapters 3-4


Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4)

"Don't be afraid," I murmured. "We belong together."

I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it.

His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him... It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.

"Forever," he agreed.


When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no option...more

Meg
rated it 3 of 5 stars
MegStephenie Meyer is really starting to piss me off. I'm actually ANGRY at her. Why? Because she's the great untapped potential of our time. She was born with such an innate gift for storytelling. It's uncanny. I mean, as a storyteller, she's one of those six-out-of-five-stars kind of talents. But as long as her writing clocks in at the zero mark, she'll never reach greatness. HER INTERMITTENT GENIUS IS KILLING ME!!! I really love her stories--a fact which embarrasses me... and it doesn't have to!...more

0 comments:

Post a Comment